The Machine is the final boss in Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 and one of the most powerful enemies in Bookworm Adventures. It is the Dimensional Rift Controller and all teleportations to all books are used here of Fractured Fairytales, The Monkey King and Astounding Planet. It has 87 hearts.
Phase One Edit
|Wrecking Ball||style="text-align: center;"||Damages Lex||The machine's hand turns to a fist and punches Lex.|
|Warping Field||Warps tiles and damages Lex.||Warps come out of the machine and warps the tiles.|
|Gem Recycling||Steals a gem and damages Lex||The machine's hand takes a gem from Lex.|
|Plot Hole||Stuns and damages Lex.||A rift comes out in front of Lex and random enemies come out from the rift and stuns Lex.|
|Moderate Armor||Enemy is modeately resistant to damage.||The machine takes moderately less damage.|
After draining its health, it explodes, and when the smoke clears, it remains to have only the core, an empty hand and a shielded hand. Its attacks are also changed and it now has Weak Defense Grid, granting extra immunity to 3 lettered words.
Phase Two Edit
|Rocket Claw||Damages Lex||The machine raises his hand up, then when the hand opens, a rocket comes out and explodes at Lex.|
|Corruption Field||Curses tiles and damages Lex.||The machine's core turns red and corrupts (curses) the tiles.|
|Defensive Program||Creates a shield that absorbs and reflects damage.||The machine pushes his shield forward, turns it red and activates the defense program.|
|Plot Hole||Freezes and damages Lex||A rift comes out in front of Lex and random enemies come out from the rift and freezes Lex.|
|Weak Defense Grid||Enemy is immune to 3-letter words and moderately resistant to damage.||3 lettered words cannot be used to attack him and takes moderately less damage.|
After exploding, now it remains to have only the core and the debris. Plus, its attacks are different, more aggresive and the Weak Defense Grid is upgraded to Defense Grid, immunity to 4 lettered words or shorter.
Phase Three Edit
|Crushing Derbis||Damages Lex||The debris burn, pack altogether and hits Lex.|
|Fiery Reponse||Burns tiles and damages Lex.||The machine's core and debris ignites and some tiles are ignited.|
|Statis Pulse||Disables treasures and companions and damages Lex.||The Magic Pen in the machine's core spins, a wave comes out and hits Lex and disables Lex's treasures and companion.|
|Plot Hole||Petrifies and damages Lex.||A rift comes out in front of Lex and some space monkeys come out from the rift and petrifies Lex.|
|Defense Grid||Enemy is immune to 3 and 4-letter words and moderately resistant to damage.||3 and 4 lettered words cannot be used to attack and takes moderately less damage.|
After finally defeating the final phase, the machine explodes, and when the smoke clears, it disappears completely.
Harder edition statistics Edit
Take note that this is fanmade. All damage points are average.
Phase One Edit
- Wrecking Ball: Cuts Lex for 8 turns, locks 5 tiles for 5 turns and deals an average of 4 hearts and 4 quarters of damage to Lex
- Warping Field: Warps 7 tiles for 4 turns, lowers Lex's attack power for 4 turns and deals 3 hearts and a half of damage to Lex
- Gem Recycling: Steals all your gems, replaces them with locked tiles, and burns Lex for 10 turns and deals 6 hearts of damage to Lex
- Plot Hole: Type FAIRYTALES: Stuns Lex, Machine gains more attack power and deals an average of 4 hearts and a quarter of damage to Lex.
- Defense Grid V.One: Machine is immune to attacks containing 8 letters or more and is heavily resistant to damage. Machine is also immune to power-down and freezing.
Phase Two Edit
- Rocket Claw: Stuns, poisons for 6 turns and deals an average of 6 hearts and 3 quarters of damage to Lex.
- Corruption Field: Curses 6 tiles, plagues all other tiles and deals 5 and a half hearts of damage to Lex.
- Defensive Program: Raises all 3 types of shields and regains all of its health back. Shields last for 10 turns.
- Offensive Shell: Steals 2 potions each type, burns and cuts Lex for 6 turns and deals an average of 8 hearts of damage to Lex.
- Plot Hole: Type CHINESEMYTH: Freezes Lex, Machine purifies itself, swaps all tiles and deals 9 hearts of damage to Lex.
- Defense Grid V.Two: Machine is resistant to words containing less than 5 letters and to words containing more than 10 letters and is heavily resistant to damage. Machine is also immune to poison, power-down and fire.
Phase Three Edit
- Crushing Debris: Burns Lex for 10 turns, stuns, locks 7 tiles for 6 turns and deals an average of 8 hearts and a quarter of damage to Lex.
- Fiery Response: Ignites 8 tiles, steals all gems in your board, burns Lex for 3 turns and deals an average of 10 hearts and a quarter to Lex.
- Stasis Pulse: Disables treasures, companion and use of potions for 4 turns, regains all of its health, Lex gets a power-down and deals an average of 7 hearts and a half of damage to Lex.
- Re-Observe Our Antagonist: Freezes Lex, locks 8 tiles for 5 turns, curses all other tiles, steals 3 potions each type and deals an average of 8 hearts and 3 quarters of damage to Lex.
- Plot Hole: Type DYSTOPIA: Petrifies Lex, ignites whole board of tiles, disables use of potions, poisons Lex for 10 turns, gets powered-up and deals an average of 4 hearts of damage to Lex.
- Heavily Programmed Toughness Grid: Machine is resistant to words containing less than 7 letters and is heavily resistant to damage. Machine is also immune to freeze, power-down, fire and stun.
- All three phases have the Plot Hole attack, but it gets more dangerous as the player enters the next phase. At first, the Plot Hole stuns Lex. Stun lasts one turn and can be resisted with a treasure, the Just Right Porridge. Then, the Plot Hole freezes Lex. It also lasts one turn, but cannot be resisted with a treasure. After that, it petrifies Lex. This is the most annoying and dangerous, because it lasts TWO turns and cannot be resisted with a treasure.
- After Phase Three is defeated, it explodes, then when the smoke clears, Phase Three can still be seen for a while, then disappears.
- When changing phases, the machine will get more damaged but also get more stronger, more agressive attacks and getting the Weak Defense Grid and later the greater Defense Grid.
- Sometimes a machine turns weak to damage Lex.
- This only happens to Phase Three if you spelt short words like 5-7 letters.